Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Blog-iversary

I absolutely cannot believe the blog is 4 years old today. I started writing this little blog to keep track of little craft and sewing projects I did with baby girl, as well as some day to day work stuff. Little did I know that it would eventually be making money, and driving traffic to my Pattern Shop. WHATTTTTT???????

I had barely sewn my first dress when I started writing Grits & Giggles. Sewing that dress turned into sewing more dresses. Which turned into comments asking where my patterns were from. Which led to me drafting my own patterns to use. Which led to people actually wanting to BUY my patterns. 

I have really enjoyed sharing my sewing, life, and family with you these last 4 years. Your comments and questions make crafting so much more enjoyable, and I have learned so much from each of you.

I hope I can continue to share creativity and joy with you!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...