Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Wreath

My Grandmother has been admiring mine, and my brother's Year Round Wreaths and said she wanted one for her front door. She didn't want the big chevron bow though, and instead, wanted flowers. 
Mauve flowers.

Grandma is almost 97 years old...so what Grandma wants....Grandma gets. I had a HARD time finding anything "mauve" so I found some flowers that weren't all hot pink. They had some light pink mixed in too.


I didn't think I would like it, or that it would look "old", but I actually love it! It's so sweet and springy.

Best of all, she loved it too, so it's proudly hanging on her front door.  I may have to revamp our Year Round Wreath and add a flower or two!




1 comment:

  1. Go Grandma! I love it with the flowers (although I'm not a mauve fan... but I love it with the tonal pink). It makes me want to go and look up the origional and make one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...