Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Anniversary




6 years ago I married the love of my life! Our wedding was beautiful and we had fun spending the day with our friends, and the evening with each other. We didn't get married until 7 pm, so it was a long day of not seeing each other!
Some say their wedding day was the happiest day of their life. Ours was fun, but definitely not the happiest. The planning and day-of were full of drama (his side of the family) and caused a lot of headaches.
The REAL happiest days of my life have been the days our beautiful babies were born! Having a wedding is easy, but raising two babies together is something that takes love, support, understanding, and patience.



I never loved him more than the day our first baby was born and I saw how much he loved her! Then of course, it was just as sweet when baby boy came along. I love watching him love our babies, our world.
He works hard so I can stay with them and care for them each day. He is a good man and I am happy to call him MINE!
Happy Anniversary Hubby! I can't wait to spend so many more with you and our little family!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...