Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ruffly Goodness- New Pattern Available

Since I have spent the beginning of spring sewing up LOTS of pants for my little ones...I figured, why just stop at regular pants and shorts?
 
If you've been here a while, you know my baby girl is completely obsessed with all things pink and girly, much to my dismay. However, since I love her, I make sure she has the things that make her happy.
 
Her new ruffle pants are her new favorite!

 
Girly and Fabulous!

 
And they go well with all of her favorite "mama-made" tops from Grits & Giggles.

 
Best news...the pattern is ready for YOU to sew too!
 
It has the option of a single ruffle, or the oh-so-over-the-top girly double ruffle!

 
They twirl when she twirls. And that makes Goldilocks happy.

 
 
The Meghan Ruffle Pants PDF pattern is available in the Pattern Shop
 
Includes:
Sizes 12 months - girls 6
Lots of color photos
step by step instructions
Full size printable pattern pieces
Options for a single OR double ruffle pants
 
It's available for instant download and sews up quick! These are a great easy-to-sew project!
 
Don't let spring go by without your little girl having a closet full of ruffly goodness too!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...