Thursday, March 27, 2014

Product Review: Artistry Gift Wrap

I was recently sent a beautiful collection of luxury giftwrap items from Artistry Giftwrap.
 
Artistry Giftwrap is a monthly giftwrap and accessory subscription site that sends unique and lovely giftwrap items to its customers.
 
The papers I received were simply beautiful. The package included a description of the items inside. These paper are made from recycled cotton and printed with eco-friendly inks. The texture of these is amazing. They feel soft but sturdy, not at all like the cheap see-through paper at some big chain stores.

 
The wrapping accessories were unique and pretty. Ribbons, a garland, and glue dots! I have never thought about wrapping a gift with glue dots, but now I don't know that I can go back to tape!

 
I had a small gift that I needed to wrap, and I must say that it became much prettier using the products from Artistry Gift Wrap.
 
I used the floral paper. I has great texture that you can almost see in this picture.

 
I wrapped the package with the large gold ribbon, and borrowed one of the butterflies from the garland as a topper.

 
This is probably the prettiest package I've wrapped, and it didn't take any longer than wrapping it "cheaply". Just using quality and beautiful products made all the difference.

 
Wedding season is approaching fast, and we will all be attending our share of wedding showers, weddings, baby showers, and of course a summer of birthday parties. Why not invest in something that will WOW your recipient before they even open their package?

 
It's almost too pretty to open.
 
 
 
As a gift to YOU, Artistry Gift Wrap is offering
 20% off a 3 month subscription with the code
 
GIGGLES20
 
 
Thank you Artistry Gift Wrap for the opportunity to try out these wonderful products!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...