Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Group Pinterest Board

Hello Lovely Readers!
 
We are always looking for inspiration for our next DIY project aren't we?
 
We pour through Google, link parties, and other sources of inspiration, but our favorite place to find the best and most fun new ideas is.... PINTEREST.
 
 
I love Pinterest and spend way too much of my "free" time there, as does everyone else I know.
 
I have created a NEW GROUP pin board- Your Creative Side where I want YOU to join me in sharing your favorite projects that you have been up to. I'm pinning my own, as well as some really neat DIY pins that I find during my browsing.
 
If you want to join the group board and have your pins seen by all of the Grits & Giggles fans as well...leave me your Pinterest e-mail in the comments section in the form of 
 name (at) whatever (dot) com
to prevent spam.
 Or, you can e-mail me at gritsandgigglesboutique@yahoo.com
 and I will send you an invite to the board!
 
I can't wait to see the board grow with all of your projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...