Friday, November 29, 2013

More Laura Jane Sewing

The Laura Jane Dress has quickly become my favorite pattern to sew, and YOURS too!!
 
This little pattern is flying out of the Pattern Shop. And what's not to love? It's easy to sew, looks completely adorable, and comes in 12 sizes...perfect for all ages of little girls!
 
I've sewn up a few more myself in the past few weeks for my baby, and for others. Here's a couple of more sewing ideas for you with this dress.
 
Simple and sweet. A perfect  little navy blue dress with a monogram. Great on its own, or even better with boots and leggings for winter.
 
 
It's a modest dress, but simply adorable.

 
A friend of ours welcomed an adorable baby girl into their family last week. She needed some dresses as well! Her Mommy wanted one for fall and one for Christmas. They're even cuter in tiny sizes!
 
 
I've been using my new embroidery machine (my latest addiction) to embellish the dresses I sew, but there are soooo many ways to add personality and embellishment on your own! Pockets, ric rac, trims, simple appliques, and multiple fabrics can be used to make a truly unique dress.
 
These sew up in no time at all and would be well-loved by a little girl in your life.
What a great Christmas present!
 
*Remember, use the code   HOLIDAYS   to receive 30% off your pattern purchase
in the Pattern Shop until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...