Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Zoey Bow Dress...It's HERE

Finally Finally Finally!! The
 Zoey Bow Dress
pattern is ready for YOU to sew.
 
 
 
You can find the pattern for Instant Download at
(Coming soon to Craftsy)
 
Available in sizes 6 month-5T
 
Testing for this little dress happened months ago (think, March...) and had a few little kinks to work out. After months of procrastination, it's done.
 
You may remember pattern testing was done as "The Candice Bow Dress". I always name patterns after friends, and it was Candice's turn! However, a renaming of this pattern was in order.
 
My Granny, Elzora, or "Zoe" to some, passed away last month. She went home to be with Papa after a long fight with leukemia. Granny taught me how to sew, crochet, cross stitch, cook, and do many other things that should be learned from our grandmothers.
 
We spent hours making Gray's first dress, my first sewing project. It was a pillowcase dress. She laughed at me as I tried to thread the machine, sew around curves, and sew in a straight line. It was pretty comical, and the end result was a sweet little dress for my baby girl.
 
So as was putting the final touches on the pattern for YOU, I decided it was only fitting that Granny be a part of the pattern itself. So, the "Zoey Bow Dress" pattern was born.
 
I hope you love sewing it as much as I do. It's such a sweet little dress with endless possibilities for cuteness!
 
 
Of course, this is Gray's new Game Day dress. She's in love and so am I!
 
 

(Don't mind the wrinkles...she insisted on wearing it ALL day before we took pictures!)

 
A sweet seersucker version made for a fun Easter Egg hunt this year.
The possibilities are endless.


 
*Happy Sewing*

1 comment:

  1. This dress is just precious! I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I know I adored the one grandmother I got to know, these people are so precious to us. What a great way to remember her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...