Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today I celebrate 5 wonderful years of marriage to my sweet, sweet Hubby! He works so hard to provide for our family and works every day to better himself through work and education. I picked a good one!
 
It's hard to believe 8 years have gone by since we first met.

 
Our wedding was a beautiful day....
 
So much has happened since then...
 
 
We've welcomed our gorgeous daughter into the world in 2010.

 
He managed to survive one more pregnancy... (although sometimes I thought I might not)

 
And we now have our beautiful baby boy.
The perfect family.

 
I am so blessed to call these three my family and watch them grow in love each day.
I'm thankful for all my husband has given me in 5 years and look forward to many, many more together.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Chrissy
    www.everydaywiththejays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, it is crazy to think how much can happen in such a short time.

    Lisa

    Creative raisins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...