Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pattern Testing: The Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress

Pattern Testing is complete for
 
The Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress!
 
 
I got great feedback from my testers and will be using their feedback to make the pattern available soon. Here are some of the creations they made:
 
This one is from Monica...
I love love love the lime green!

 
This little ham belongs to Helen! I love the whimsical Pooh Bear fabric.



 
And this one is from Sharmane. She made FOUR of these little babies over a weekend!
 

 
Thanks so much to my testers for spending time sewing for me! The dresses and little girls are adorable.
 
Stay tuned for the completed pattern!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this awesome post! I love this pattern....and so does my granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love the lime green, too! Adorable - thank you for letting me participate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...