Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pattern Testers Needed (closed)

*Thanks for your quick response!!
I have all the testers I need for this dress. I'll be e-mailing those who responded soon and will hopefully have the pattern ready for everyone in a couple of weeks!*


Hello Lovely Readers!
 
I need another round of pattern testers to try out the
 
Candice Bow Dress
 
 
It is a simple, pillowcase style dress
so it is perfect for a beginner sewer.


The pattern is available in 6 months-5T.
 
I need a few people to help me test the pattern for fit and clarity of instructions.
You must be able to have the garment sewn within a week of pattern receipt, and supply GOOD pictures of the dress on a model.
 
E-mail me at gritsandgigglesboutique@yahoo.com if you are interested!
Please include that it's for the Candice dress.
 
*If you e-mailed me about the Lindsay dress...I haven't forgotten about you! I'm almost done with the pattern details and will send it out soon*

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute dress. I think I need to make some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...