Monday, January 14, 2013

A Baby Boy Shower

One of my best friends is having her first baby, a little boy, due just a few weeks after my little man is due! Of course we had to throw her a shower to get some adorable boy things. She is obsessed with monograms, so we wanted to have a personalization shower to get some fun things with her baby's name on them.


Lots of blues for this shower!


And plenty of diaper cakes to go around! (you can never have too many diapers)
Find my diaper cake tutorial HERE



I love the onesie clothesline...


Here's me and the bestie...just three weeks apart! Our boys are going to be great playmates...and I have a feeling that Gray will be their boss!


Opening lots of wonderful gifts.


I wanted baby boy to have a quilt made with love. I used the Reunion line by Sweetwater for most of the fabrics, as well as a few fabrics from my stash. It's such a fun collection of prints that say "Boy" without being baby-ish.

I had one square embroidered with his name before putting the quilt together.


There was also a diaper station, to write fun messages on some diapers. There were definitely some that made me laugh!


It was a fun shower and I was so happy I could help with it. The other two hostesses were wonderful, and we had a great time planning this special time for our girlfriend. Now, we wait for HER little man to get here too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shower decorations! The quilt you made is really pretty. I'm sure your friend will cherish it always. Congrats on your pregnancy too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...