Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where did the time go???

My sweet baby girl is 18 months old today.

No matter how many times you hear "they grow up so fast", you will never understand until you see it happen to your own baby.

There is no other feeling like holding her for the first time.


She was so cuddly and sweet and tiny.





And now she wants to be a big girl.


With a little attitude.


But still Oh. So. Precious.


I still smell the top of her head and breathe her in, every chance I get (usually when she's asleep!)
 She melts my heart every day
and I live to see her smile.

2 comments:

  1. She is YOUR child.. could be where the attitude comes from! haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow up so fast. My son will be 4 in April and it seems like yesterday he was a tiny baby. Even though he is no longer a baby - I still smell the top of his head adn breather him in. It is still so amazing and unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...