Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

It's another addition of What I Love Wednesday!

I love featuring other crafty bloggers and showing off their fun, unique, and inspiring work!

This week I'm showing off some picks that I am loving for decorating  Fall themed, or Thanksgiving tables, doors and rooms. I need to change up my decor....so these crafty ladies have got me thinking....

Candles are a must for my fall table:

Burlap Candles from Adventures of DIY Mom


Corn Candle Holders from Crissy's Crafts


Ya'll know I'm a sucker for a good wreath, so here's some very festive and pretty ones!

Here is a fun yarn and felt wreath from The Homes I Have Made


Here is a fun Burlap (Ya'll know I love burlap) rag wreath from A Fish Who Likes Flowers

And for a little inspiration:

I love this Wall Art by Thrive. She even has free Printables!

Here's your featured button crafty friends!



feature 

 
Stay tuned for more crafty goodness! If you have a project you would like featured, let me know about it! I would love to show YOU off!


3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to feature my burlap rag wreath!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for posting my cozy fall wreath! I am so honored! I am a new blogger and new to all of this - it's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jenilyn for featuring my Thanksgiving wall art! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...