Friday, September 23, 2011

Lemonade

Now I've gone and done it....I've jumped on the "Yellow and Gray" bandwagon. I didn't love this combination at first, but now I LOVE it! It's bright but not too over the top, and is very sophisticated.

I've been working on my submission for Purse Week at A Lemon Squeezy Home.


Photobucket


Here is some yellow and gray goodness that I have found on Pinterest that helped inspire my bag....

 


Source: etsy.com via Jenilyn on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Jenilyn on Pinterest


 
And here is my bag!! I've named it "Lemonade"....not really sure why but I like it!

 
 
The front and back is pleated at the top for a fun design. It's fully lined and has interior pockets.

 
It's made from my original Carolina Breeze Pattern. I needed a more "wintery" bag, so the usual burlap of the Carolina Breeze had to go. I used Duck fabric this time and it worked wonderfully!


I have my fingers crossed that the bag does well in the Purse Week judging, but if not...I still have a super cute and functional bag to use! Voting for Purse Week starts October 1st, so check back in and see all of the wonderful bags.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! You made that! WOW! I love it! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..........awesome designing and look very attractive. I like it totally and have been thinking to use it in my personal pillow.

    E-commerce software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this bag! I just became a follower and I am a southern Clemson girl too! Would love for you to follow back :)

    Where did you find the fabric for this? I am always in search of cute patterned Duck fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...