Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Award

I have received my first Blog Award! I was so excited to be given the Versatile Blogger Award by Education of a Stay at Home Mom.


Here’s how the award works:
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
Here are some things about me you may not already know:
 I am a proud graduate of Winthrop University
 I have two bachelors degrees and actually USE both of them
I managed to not cry on my daughter's first birthday
I am scared of large dogs
I have a very small dog and a cat: they're both solid black
I don't like ketchup

Here are some new blogs or blogs I've just started reading in the last few weeks that I love. Check them out for yourself!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...