Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday Craft Round Up














Here is a round up of all of the fun and festive crafts from Grayson's first birthday party!! Imagine all of the color combos and different ways you could create an amazing party/shower with some of these super easy ideas. To see the original birthday post with all of the crafts in action...click HERE

Click on the link under the pictures for each tutorial!!






I was a little late to the game on joining Pinterest, otherwise I would have used some of these amazing ideas for Gray's party! But...I can share some of them with you now, and stash the ideas away for next year.


How adorable is this balloon wreath?? Now I wish I'd been collecting all of those popped and deflated balloons. Talk about recycling!



These rainbow cake pops look amazing


I've seen so many cupcake decorations and "flags" in the last few weeks. The more I see...the more I love them


It was love at first sight with these ribbon topiaries. There WILL be a Christmas version of these in my house in a few months.


I hope you've enjoyed our craft round up and have gotten a little inspiration for your own parties and showers.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a great job and a fun first brithday! The ruffle streamers are wonderful! Continued Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...