Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time to Hop!

I Love Blog Hops. You get to see some great new blogs and get some new people checking out your stuff as well! If you're visiting from a Hop....stay a while and check out some of my crafty tutorials! If you follow, leave me a comment so I can be sure to check out your blog.

Here are three that I'm enjoying right now:




#ff63e0








aquariann's Summer Blog Hop







You can find the links to other hops under the "Favorites" section of my blog. Now...go find some great new reading material!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello just dropping in from the finding new friends blog hop adn i love some of your work!

    new follower =) http://asideofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable. I miss when my girls were that young. My youngest is 5 now. Did you make that dress your daughter is wearing at the top of your blog. It is beautiful.

    I am a new follower from the blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from blog hop....I'm now a follower, please stop by Couponing Texas and check us out...we have our first blog hop on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the summer blog hop and I am now a new follower...Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...