Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer of NO Pants!!!

I have been working on my projects for the Summer of No Pants Challenge over at Hideous, Dreadful, Stinky for a few weeks now. I have created 4 skirts that I love and have enjoyed wearing a few of them out already! There's nothing more awesome than someone saying "Ooooh I love your _______" and knowing you made it yourself!

I have already posted a tutorial on the Polo Skirt and the Stack My Ruffles Skirt. You can find them under the tutorials page!

Here are all 4 skirts!


First up...the Stack My Ruffles Skirt



 Next we have the Polo Skirt. I love this one with a tank top!!



I call this skirt Citrus! I haven't worn it out yet...but I can't wait to!
See why it's called Citrus.....

 This skirt is my favorite. I wore it on Mother's Day which was super special because it was my FIRST Mother's day! This one is super girly with a big bow in the front and super twirly fabric.


I have really enjoyed this challenge and would like to thank Hideous, Dreadful, Stinky for hosting it! I can't wait to see all of the other skirts and dresses. Some of the ones I have seen so far have inspired me to make a dress version of my "Date Night Top". I'm super excited about this one!! Pictures....of course...will follow it's completion!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea:) I am your newest follower from Mom Blog Hop.

    http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your skirts! I'm so busy making baby stuff, I never think to take the time to make something for me! Popping in via the Mingle Monday Hop. Hope you have a chance to stop by and vote on my next baby shower theme!
    Cindy
    http://cute-ecakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...