Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mama and Daddy's Night Out

Monday, Hubby and I celebrated three years of marriage....kind of. I had to work!! Fortunately two of our friends insisted that one night this week we bring Gray by to their house so we could go out and celebrate! I was able to get off work early yesterday....so it was DATE NIGHT!

I wanted to wear something new and look great for our date, so I whipped myself up a new top from some fabric I fell in love with in the store! I love halter tops, but many times they don't fit me right. I wanted something fun, flirty, and comfortable so this is the end result. I was VERY happy with it! It only took a couple of hours to sew. No more paying $50 at The Limited for dress tops!! No Ma'am!!
And of course, the new Carolina Breeze bag came with me!
There's plenty of room for lots of eating!!
And since I NEVER get to go out....a drink for Mommy!! There's nothing more southern and delicious than Firefly Sweet Tea with Lemonade. Hey....I wasn't driving!!
We had a wonderful dinner then strolled around downtown to get some ice cream. It was such a nice and relaxing evening! Of course we talked about Gray the whole time....but that's okay! Our babysitters told us she was a wonderful baby and behaved well for them. Knowing that she was good ended the night perfectly!

I guess Hubby and Gray were both pretty tired this morning from getting in late last night....this is how I found them when I got home from running errands.....
                                                              Melts my heart every time.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bag LOVE the shirt. One of each please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags will be for sale soon in the Etsy shop!! I'm making a Clemson version tonight when I get home!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...