Friday, June 3, 2011

I Have a Button!!

Happy Friday Blog Followers!! I'm super excited that I now have a Button for the blog!!! It's on the right hand side of the page, so if you have your own blog, grab the code and spread the love around!!! If you need to know how to spread the love....ask and I'll try to help you out!

I'm taking a mental break from crafting tonight and will go home and make some baby food. Our freezer is getting a little low on fruits, so I've picked up some fruit to make "Strawberry-Banana Mash" and "Mango-Peach-Applesauce". There's something therapeutic about smashing fruit at the end of a long work day!!

I'm hoping tomorrow is pretty, because I want to take Gray swimming before I come in to work. I'll let you know how that goes! She's a water-baby though so I think she'll enjoy it! Have a great night and be sure to check out the new bags HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...