Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maybe back to normal-ish

So my life may be getting back to normal-ish. I say this because the changes that are coming are nowhere near the norm, but they're better than things are now! I  may be moving to a new position on 3rd shift where I work. I'm currently on 2nd, which is no way to live when you have a baby at home. I work during the week, and on weekends, so I never get to see my family, and I haven't made a home-cooked meal in who knows how long!! I LOVE cooking and I miss it dearly, and so does Hubby...that poor thing. I think he's tired of freezer food!

We'll see how this all turns out, but if I have my evenings back to get work done, cook, take walks, and hang out with my baby, then it can't be all bad! Nothing's worse than where I'm at right now! I'll be anxious to see how everything goes!!

Tomorrow, to make me feel better, I'm going to make a cake. Then I'm going to smash it!! Don't worry...I'm not evil...I will turn it into Cake-Pops!! I'm exited about making them for a graduation party on Friday! We'll see how they turn out. Pictures to follow!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I've never heard of cake pops before.

    I hope the new shift goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to make red velvet cake pops i even have all the stuff to do.. just no time! can't wait to see how it goes! ps. when did you become a domestic diva?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...